Drafting table revisited
The first version of the drafting table had two of the arch supports, which was kind of a pain to assemble, so I went back and redesigned it, here is the updated assembly walkthrough.
Almost all the parts are the same, but two of them (the small oval and the skinny one with the most holes are subtly different too adjust for interference issues.
It turns out that placing the ovals with this set... not so simple, so I adjusted.
So I moved the ovals to the short piece, I should have done the same with the inner leg pieces (the ones with the flair at the bottom), but it wasn't really that much different.
Now I am ready to assemble.
Ok, I can see the legs coming together, now I need to get the cross braces in
Too much glue in / around the hole and it is a mess. Too little, and it won't hold
.The feet are simple, but a good opportunity to use a square too ensure they are parallel.
I should have marked the underside here to figure out where the table goes on the stand... but I was in too much of a hurry, so I eyeballed it.
So I need to cut some pins.
Pretty easy cut (should have measured it)
Ok, lets see if I can get an angle.